Fastmail customers enjoy the amazing perk of being able to send email from their OMG.LOL addresses. It’s so much fun.
If you’re not already a Fastmail customer, you can fix that in mere seconds. If you’re already enjoying their service, read on to learn how to get things up and running. (It looks like a lot of steps, but it’s just a few clicks!)
First: Point your OMG.LOL email to Fastmail
- From your OMG.LOL account page, click on your address.
- Then click Manage Forwarding and set your forwarding address to your Fastmail address.
- Click the Update button and that’s that.
Then: Add your OMG.LOL email address to Fastmail
In Fastmail, click the Mail menu in the upper left corner and then click Settings. Then:
- Click Sending Identities (in the “Customize” section).
- Click Add Identity.
- Enter your full OMG.LOL email address and click Next.
- You can enter your name and custom signature, or just click Save (you can always change these later).
- In your list of sending identities, you’ll see that the identity is unverified. Click Verify, and then Send Verification Code.
- Now, check your email. The verification email is probably already waiting for you, because Fastmail is fast.
- Grab the code from the email, flip back over to Fastmail, put it in the verificartion field, and click Verify.
And with that, you’re good to go! At the top of the Sending Identities screen in Fastmail, you can select your desired default “From” address that you’d like to use for outgoing email. (You can also choose from any of your addreses and sending identities on an individual basis when composing an email.)
Updated 7 months ago Share your feedback